Administrator | Private Clients
Our client, an established provider of fiduciary services, is currently seeking a motivated and proactive individual to join their private clients department.
Main duties will include:
- Provide trust and company administration services to a portfolio of clients
- Proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Draft and prepare client documents
- Accurate recording of all time charged
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or be currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.