Administrator | Private Clients
Our client, an established provider of fiduciary services, is currently seeking a motivated and proactive individual to join their private clients department.
Main duties will include:
- Provide trust and company administration services to a portfolio of clients
- Proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Draft and prepare client documents
- Accurate recording of all time charged
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or be currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.