Administrator | Private Clients
A fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join the private clients team of an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce.
In this role you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of private clients, and at all times comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
This organisation can provide you with the support you need to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Mentoring and supporting the training of more junior members of staff with supervision and guidance from the Manager
- Ensuring that periodic reviews of clients' matters are undertaken in accordance with the timetable set by the Director
- Monitoring the aged debt position of matters under administration and liaising with the Accounts Department and Directors to ensure that a tight control is maintained
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Minimum of 2 years trust and company administration experience
- Ideally have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local company and trust law and regulations
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.