Administrator | Part Time
A leading provider of global banking services is currently seeking an individual with previous trust experience to provide temporary part time assistance to their team.
- Accurately maintaining client data
- Assisting with client queries
- Identifying and reporting any risks to the Risk Director
- Maintaining a data log of all changes undertaken
- Updating static data procedures
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a Table 5 or be currently working towards a Table 4 professional qualification
- Knowledge of relevant trust and company law and CDD/KYC requirements under Jersey legislation
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.