Administrator | Part Time
A leading provider of global banking services is currently seeking an individual with previous trust experience to provide temporary part time assistance to their team.
- Accurately maintaining client data
- Assisting with client queries
- Identifying and reporting any risks to the Risk Director
- Maintaining a data log of all changes undertaken
- Updating static data procedures
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a Table 5 or be currently working towards a Table 4 professional qualification
- Knowledge of relevant trust and company law and CDD/KYC requirements under Jersey legislation
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.