Administrator | Family Office
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of clients
- Assisting more senior members of staff with their portfolios
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing regulatory documentation
- Preparing payment instructions for online banking systems and written instructions
- Delegating more basic correspondence and payment instructions to more junior members of staff
- Monitoring and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts and financial statements
- Scheduling and attending meetings, drafting minutes and resolutions
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Strong academic background
- Studying towards a table 5 qualification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Be part of a growing organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing people at the heart of their business which is reinforced by the award they have received for their commitment to prioritising employees.
Are you a personable and self-motivated trust professional looking to take the next step in your trust career in an entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, where your contribution will be valued and you will have access to excellent career progression opportunities?
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.