Administrator | Family Office
A great role for an individual looking to progress their career within a reputable organisation. As Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive first class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating client documentation
- Taking responsibility for own personal development
- Preparing payment instructions
- Attending client meetings and taking minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background and studying towards or a willingness to study for a relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client facing administration role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of corporate and private wealth structures
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.