Administrator | Family Office
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of clients
- Assisting more senior members of staff with their portfolios
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing regulatory documentation
- Preparing payment instructions for online banking systems and written instructions
- Delegating more basic correspondence and payment instructions to more junior members of staff
- Monitoring and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts and financial statements
- Scheduling and attending meetings, drafting minutes and resolutions
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Strong academic background
- Studying towards a table 5 qualification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.