Administrator | Executive Incentives
Opportunity within the Executive Incentives team of a global provider of fiduciary and funds services, great for someone looking to develop their career within the financial industry. Our client is seeking a strong team player with excellent communication skills to work closely with the Associate Director and Managers and assist with running the team structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians
- Assisting with the management of projects and client take-on
- Providing mentoring support to more junior members of staff
- Bookkeeping for various structures
- Processing client transactions in an efficient manner
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification
- Trust or funds experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.