Administrator | EBTs and Share Plans
Fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to provide trust and company administration services as part of a high performing team, independently administering a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients
- Undertaking client reviews
- Preparing letters, minutes and banking instructions
- Carrying out all company secretarial and trustee activities
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on billing modules, on a daily basis
- Acting as a mentor for other team members and provide feedback
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or to be studying towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- A good understanding of trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within a trust and company business
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.