Administrator | EBTs and Share Plans
Fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to provide trust and company administration services as part of a high performing team, independently administering a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients
- Undertaking client reviews
- Preparing letters, minutes and banking instructions
- Carrying out all company secretarial and trustee activities
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on billing modules, on a daily basis
- Acting as a mentor for other team members and provide feedback
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or to be studying towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- A good understanding of trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within a trust and company business
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.