Administrator | Corporate Services Support
Reporting to the Manager of the corporate services support team, you will be responsible for working closely with the administration teams and handling day-to-day operational tasks and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues within the division and within the wider departments
- Assisting Client Relationship Managers with the collection of due diligence, take on procedures and board packs
- Arrangement of statutory filings
- Logging of breaches, error and complaints
- Updating signatory lists
Key skills and expertise required:
- Relevant experience in the finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Jersey Statutory laws and relevant regulatory laws
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.