Administrator | Corporate Services Support
Reporting to the Manager of the corporate services support team, you will be responsible for working closely with the administration teams and handle day to day operational tasks and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues within the division and within the wider departments
- Assisting Client Relationship Managers with the collection of due diligence, take on procedures and board packs
- Arrangement of statutory filings
- Logging of breaches, error and complaints
- Updating Signatory lists
Key skills and expertise required:
- Relevant experience in the finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Jersey Statutory laws and relevant regulatory laws
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.