Administrator | Contract
A great way to gain exposure to a busy back office administration environment within banking, assisting the user management team by providing multi-jurisdictional IT user access support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing system user access
- Dealing with internal customer queries by email and telephone
- Formatting and maintaining system processes and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- High attention to detail
- Good administration skills
- Confident using Excel, including lookups and pivots ideally
- Passion to deliver a quality customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.