Administrator | Contract
A great way to gain exposure to a busy back office administration environment within banking, assisting the user management team by providing multi-jurisdictional IT user access support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing system user access
- Dealing with internal customer queries by email and telephone
- Formatting and maintaining system processes and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- High attention to detail
- Good administration skills
- Confident using Excel, including lookups and pivots ideally
- Passion to deliver a quality customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to a partner and fee earners in the property department.
A great opportunity to join the HR team of a global fiduciary business and provide full administrative support to the HR department.