Administrator / Bookkeeper
Join a local business in a varied office administration role on a flexible / part-time hours basis. This is a lovely out of town location with free parking!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with day to day office administration tasks
- Basic bookkeeping
- Raising invoices and preparing supplier statements
- Dealing with HR queries, drafting of employment contracts and preparing payroll
- Get involved with various projects, as and when required
- Managing the email inbox and answering calls
- Being proactive and looking at ways of streamlining and improving processes and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Team player
- Confident user of technology
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months