Administrator | Private Wealth
A great role with opportunity for career development and progression available. You will be working within a small private wealth services division and will be responsible for a varied portfolio of high net worth clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a complex client portfolio, including property and investment holding companies, EBT structures and Limited Partnerships
- Attending meetings both internal and external
- Drafting documentation and managing action points
- Managing billing, cash collection and minimising write-offs
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant trust administration experience
- Ideally holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.