Administrator | Contract (1 Month)
A one month contract assisting a business operations department with general administrative duties, for the month of December 2019.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring reception switchboard for Jersey and Guernsey businesses
- Greeting visitors into reception
- Taking bookings and setting up boardrooms and meeting rooms, providing refreshments for meetings
- Arranging travel for staff
- Processing incoming and outgoing couriers, assisting with incoming mail and processing daily mail
- Monitoring incoming mail boxes and faxes
- Filing and scanning
- Providing cover and support for all other areas of business operations as required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this trainee level role you will work as part of a dedicated team to provide comprehensive administration services to our international client base. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a role with scope for career development and support to study towards professional qualifications.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning corporate services department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.