Administrator | Real Estate Team
Working within a well-established team, the successful candidate will administer a number of clients, providing property and financial services support to real estate structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing payment instructions
- Understanding processes for high risk clients
- Scheduling meetings and drafting minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of offshore finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Qualified or studying towards ICSA or STEP
- High level of accuracy with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.