Administrator | Purchase Ledger
Our client is currently seeking an organised, proactive problem solver, who is methodical and able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines. The successful candidate will provide a professional and timely accounting service and develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger transactions and supplier claims
- Raising supplier payments
- Processing stock movements
- Purchasing ledger administration
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts and resolve differences
- Producing a range of periodic and ad hoc reports
Experience and skills required:
- Logical thinker with high levels of numeracy
- Ability to interpret data, analyse results and make actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Purchase ledger experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.