Administrator | Purchase Ledger
Our client is currently seeking an organised, proactive problem solver, who is methodical and able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines. The successful candidate will provide a professional and timely accounting service and develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger transactions and supplier claims
- Raising supplier payments
- Processing stock movements
- Purchasing ledger administration
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts and resolve differences
- Producing a range of periodic and ad hoc reports
Experience and skills required:
- Logical thinker with high levels of numeracy
- Ability to interpret data, analyse results and make actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Purchase ledger experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.