Administrator | Private Clients
A great opportunity within a global leader in providing expert administrative services. You will join a specialist team of administrators to specifically deal with the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses.
- Collaborating with the team to manage a portfolio of a variety of trust structures for private wealth clients
- Ensuring correspondence is accurately recorded
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Assisting in opening new bank accounts and processing of payments
- Maintaining records such as bank statements, protector consent documents and custody duplications
- Taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification, ideally ICSA or STEP
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.