Administrator | Private Clients
A great opportunity within a global leader in providing expert administrative services. You will join a specialist team of administrators to specifically deal with the needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses.
- Collaborating with the team to manage a portfolio of a variety of trust structures for private wealth clients
- Ensuring correspondence is accurately recorded
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Assisting in opening new bank accounts and processing of payments
- Maintaining records such as bank statements, protector consent documents and custody duplications
- Taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification, ideally ICSA or STEP
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic part-time front of house opportunity with a leading independent provider of fund and corporate services. You will provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to external and internal clients. Whilst this is a part-time role, you will be required to work full-time hours for 10 weeks of the year.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.