Administrator | Client Services
A great opportunity to step up into an Administrator role within a globally established, trust and corporate services business in their client service team. You will provide a high quality service to clients with the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of structures, including but not limited to trusts and companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a variety of transactions
- Drafting company minutes and trustee resolutions
- Administering a portfolio of clients
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company administration experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to undertake further professional studies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.