Administrator | Capital Markets
A great opportunity within a global leader of administration services, you will be a part of one of three teams of administrators managing your own portfolios of clients and structures.
- Collaborating with the team of administrators to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice as required and communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring client records are accurately updated, maintaining these with integrity and confidentiality
- Taking on additional administration responsibilities and tasks as instructed by your manager or clients
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Providing new and innovative ideas on improvements to the efficiencies of daily tasks
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA and / or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.