Joining the Group financial accounting team within an established international provider of fund and corporate services, you will be responsible for the Jersey regulated businesses within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management accounts for Jersey regulated entities
- Preparing monthly regulatory reports, such as ANLA calculations
- Preparing year-end financial statements
- Liaising with external tax providers with regards to company income tax returns
- Providing support to junior members of the department
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in UK GAAP and IFRS and complex consolidations
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skill
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.