Accounting Manager | Private Equity
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the private equity specialist for the fund services business.
- Assisting the on-boarding team with the set-up and take-on process of any new private equity business
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting services delivered to private equity fund clients
- Preparing and reviewing calculations as required by fund documentation team
- Acting as the key person for all client contact and ensuring client queries are resolved efficiently
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Good analytical skills
- Experience within the finance industry and specifically experience in private equity and fund accounting preparation
- Strong problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.