Accounting Manager | Private Equity
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the private equity specialist for the fund services business.
- Assisting the on-boarding team with the set-up and take-on process of any new private equity business
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting services delivered to private equity fund clients
- Preparing and reviewing calculations as required by fund documentation team
- Acting as the key person for all client contact and ensuring client queries are resolved efficiently
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Good analytical skills
- Experience within the finance industry and specifically experience in private equity and fund accounting preparation
- Strong problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of non-executive directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.