Accounts Manager | Contract
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking an Accounts Manager for 8 months to support the Group Finance Manager in supervising the finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily supervision of the Bookkeeper
- Assisting in the production of the group financial statements
- Involvement in the preparation of the group budgets, monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Carrying out monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts
- Identifying areas where further training for staff would be beneficial
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ICAEW
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a trust company environment would be desirable
- Competency in Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.