Accountant | Family Office
A leading independently own family office is seeking a part/qualified Accountant to join their team assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wealth management structures and completing the financial recording of transactions within these structures
- Ensuring transactions are recorded and signed off
- Preparation of financial reports, including financial, tax and management reporting
- Arranging payments and following up on execution of transaction
- Ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Reviewing automated entries on core bank accounts and clearing any rejected entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc team tasks where necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company experience
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant or holding a professional bookkeeping qualification/related degree
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Focus on delivering a quality service to clients and deals responsible with confidential information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.