Accountant | Family Office
A leading independently own family office is seeking a part/qualified Accountant to join their team assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wealth management structures and completing the financial recording of transactions within these structures
- Ensuring transactions are recorded and signed off
- Preparation of financial reports, including financial, tax and management reporting
- Arranging payments and following up on execution of transaction
- Ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Reviewing automated entries on core bank accounts and clearing any rejected entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc team tasks where necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company experience
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant or holding a professional bookkeeping qualification/related degree
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Focus on delivering a quality service to clients and deals responsible with confidential information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A unique opportunity to join the operations team of this global banking organisation as Software Licensing Specialist, taking responsibility for the overall management, control and utilisation of licencing across the business.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.