Accountant | Family Office
A leading independently own family office is seeking a part/qualified Accountant to join their team assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wealth management structures and completing the financial recording of transactions within these structures
- Ensuring transactions are recorded and signed off
- Preparation of financial reports, including financial, tax and management reporting
- Arranging payments and following up on execution of transaction
- Ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Reviewing automated entries on core bank accounts and clearing any rejected entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc team tasks where necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company experience
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant or holding a professional bookkeeping qualification/related degree
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Focus on delivering a quality service to clients and deals responsible with confidential information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.