An inspiring place to work in this successful and forward thinking funds services organisation, committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
This is an internal finance role for an enthusiastic individual with a creative approach to work, a willingness to challenge convention and find new and better ways to do things in an environment where you will have the opportunity to work amongst highly respected colleagues in their fields. Within this role you will be expected to focus on delivering sales invoices in an accurate and timely fashion, responding to invoicing queries from the client teams and reconciling the banks and assisting with other finance tasks as requested by the line manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing sales invoices in a timely fashion so that they can be with the clients for the 1st of the month
- Responding promptly to client team queries on invoicing in order that debt can be collected as quickly as possible
- Providing information and training to the client teams
- Recording cash coming in, resolving any anomalies and thereby ensuring that the aged debt report is accurate and up to date
- Ensuring that all banks are reconciled on a daily basis
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong academic background
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.