Accounts Assistant | Part Time
A long-established law firm is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their supportive and welcoming team on a part time basis.
In this role you will maintain accurate and up to date accounting records for the personal law department of the firm, and support the Practice Director in a range of finance and other operational tasks, including the review of procedures and systems, supporting the other members of the team as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices, credit notes, direct debit payments and standing orders
- Making regular payments of amounts due using the firm’s online banking platforms
- Processing receipts of funds to the designated bank accounts relevant to each estate
- Assisting the management and development of finance systems applications, working closely with the Practice Director and Operations Manager
- Providing professional and effective services to internal and external clients
Experience and skills required:
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good team player with a common sense approach to work
- Good understanding of a range of accounting procedures including processing invoices, credit notes, direct debit payments and standing orders is desirable
- Experience within a regulated office environment is desirable
- Ability to pay attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.