Accounts Assistant | Internal Finance
You will support the financial controller and be responsible for reconciliations, processing invoices, cash management and other ad hoc tasks as/when required. This would suit an individual with previous finance, accounts or bookkeeping experience. Those looking to develop their expertise in this area will also be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing invoices in a timely fashion
- Responding promptly to client team queries on the invoicing in order that debt can be collected as quickly as possible
- Recording cash coming in, resolving any anomalies and thereby ensuring that the aged debt report is accurate and up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong academic background
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.