Accounts Assistant | Internal Finance
You will support the Financial Controller and be responsible for reconciliations, processing invoices, cash management and other ad hoc tasks as/when required. This would suit an individual with previous finance, accounts or bookkeeping experience. Those looking to develop their exptertise in this area will also be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing invoices in a timely fashion
- Responding promptly to client team queries on the invoicing in order that debt can be collected as quickly as possible
- Recording cash coming in, resolving any anomalies and thereby ensuring that the aged debt report is accurate and up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong academic background
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.