Trainee Accounts Assistant
This innovative media-marketing business is seeking a driven and proactive individual to join their growing finance team. With great scope for career development, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and excel as part of a fantastic team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeep all cash transactions as well as monthly accrual/prepayment/depreciation transactions
- Ensure timely bookkeeping of accounts payable invoices
- Be the initial point of contact for all finance related questions
- Prepare finance reports to be provided to key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a finance department
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification (study support will be provided)
- Experience with a company group structure would be an advantage but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.