Accounts and Investment Support
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will provide administrative support to the accounts and investment team within this junior role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with client bookkeeping
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and carrying out reconciliations of statements
- Supporting the Senior Investment Administrator with trade research and compiling data for investment reviews
- Filing/scanning of portfolio valuations
Key skills and expertise:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Enthusiasm to learn and study towards a professional qualification such as CAT or CISI
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.