Accounts and Investment Support
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will provide administrative support to the accounts and investment team within this junior role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with client bookkeeping
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and carrying out reconciliations of statements
- Supporting the Senior Investment Administrator with trade research and compiling data for investment reviews
- Filing/scanning of portfolio valuations
Key skills and expertise:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Enthusiasm to learn and study towards a professional qualification such as CAT or CISI
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you’re looking to build your experience within a commercial environment, we have a great opportunity for you to join the international division of a global technology company to assist with the development of pricing strategies. No previous pricing experience required.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.