Accounting Services Officer | Fixed Term Contract
Join a leading provider of expert administrative services and deliver high quality, tailored trust advice on a global scale.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping a portfolio of clients
- Reconciling accounts
- Ensuring client records and kept up to date
- Assist in the preparation of quotes
Experience and skills required:
- Hold either a bookkeeping or accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Committed to achieving excellent for clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.