Accounting Services Officer
A great opportunity to join a specialist team within a global provider of trust and corporate services. Providing bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients, you will join the rapidly growing area of performance and reward management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling client bank and loan accounts
- Assisting in the production of extended trial balances and a range of financial reports
- Communicating regularly with clients and fee earners
- Reconciling investment holding and client loan balances
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Experience in a similar role, ideally working with trusts
- A bookkeeping qualificatino or working towards an accounting qualification (AIB/CAT/ACCA)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.