Accounting Services Officer | Funds
Join a leading provider of expert administrative services and deliver high quality, tailored corporate and funds advice on a global scale.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping a portfolio of clients
- Reconciling accounts
- Ensuring client records and kept up to date
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and fee quotes
Experience and skills required:
- Hold either a bookkeeping or accounting qualification or willing to study towards a professional qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.