Accounting Services Officer | Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
Join a leading provider of expert administrative services and deliver high quality, tailored trust advice on a global scale. As part of a specialist team catering specifically for the needs of family offices and owner-managed businesses you will prepare annual accounts for different entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual accounts under UK GAAP/IFRS for different entities including companies, trusts, foundations and partnerships
- Maintaining team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Supporting the bookkeeping function with accounting requirements
- Establishing good client relationships
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Proven client relationship experience
- Current IFRS/UK GAAP knowledge and experience
- Strong technical knowledge
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.