Accountant | Reporting
In this role you will support with the delivery of business and financial objectives whilst also fulfilling financial reporting obligations associated with FATCA/CRS.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completion of regulatory reporting
- Fulfilling of financial reporting in line with FATCA/CRS, Economic Substance and Jersey Income Returns
- Supporting the team leader with the delivery of business and financial objectives
- Delivery of projects and production of annual statutory accounts
- Interpreting data, providing explanations on trends
Experience and skills required:
- A related qualification such as ACCA, CAT or ATT
- Minimum 3 years’ practical experience within the financial services sector
- Team player with great attention for detail
- Excellent analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.