Accountant | Family Office
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding Wealth Management structures and completing the financial recording of transactions within these structures
- Ensuring transactions are recorded and signed off
- Preparation of financial reports, including financial, tax and management reporting
- Arranging payments and following up on execution of transaction
- Ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Reviewing automated entries on core bank accounts and clearing any rejected entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc team tasks, where necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Relevant, proven trust and company experience
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Focus on delivering a quality service to clients and deals responsible with confidential information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.