Accountant | Debt
As a newly qualified professional, you will support a growing team to provide a full range of financial reporting services to a portfolio of debt clients, reporting to a Senior Manager.
- Managing a portfolio of debt clients including all aspects of accounting and administration
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting to include NAV calculations to a portfolio of entities in accordance with GAAP (IFRS/UK GAAP)
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and activity understood and included within accounting ledgers
- Preparing/reviewing accounting files for audit and assisting with running audits for clients
- Preparing and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Prearing annual statutory financial statements
- Assisting with transaction management such as acquisitions/disposal of re-financing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in financial services, preferably in SPV/fund structures
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.