Accountant | Corporate Services
Join a growing corporate team in the accounting area and support internal colleagues in Jersey and across and Group for one of the largest independently owned family offices across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping and reconciliations for client entities
- Providing support to the accounting team to ensure an efficient client service is maintained
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Assisting with the monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with the set-up of new clients entities
- Ensuring all client records are kept accurate and up to date
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required to include cash injections, budgets
- Liaising with Auditors to support the audit process
Skills and expertise required:
- CAT/AAT/IAB or qualified through experience
- An additional understanding on US GAAP and LUX GAAP would be beneficial
- Experience in a funds environment would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Proactive and solution focussed approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this growing organisation and lead the centralised policies and procedures framework. This role requires an understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practice, working with in-house counsel, fund services, regulatory services, private wealth and leading on the design and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.