Accountant | Corporate Services
Join a growing corporate team in the accounting area and support internal colleagues in Jersey and across and Group for one of the largest independently owned family offices across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping and reconciliations for client entities
- Providing support to the accounting team to ensure an efficient client service is maintained
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Assisting with the monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with the set-up of new clients entities
- Ensuring all client records are kept accurate and up to date
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required to include cash injections, budgets
- Liaising with Auditors to support the audit process
Skills and expertise required:
- CAT/AAT/IAB or qualified through experience
- An additional understanding on US GAAP and LUX GAAP would be beneficial
- Experience in a funds environment would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Proactive and solution focussed approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.