Accountant | Corporate Services
Join a growing Corporate team in the accounting area and support internal colleagues in Jersey and across and Group for one of the largest independently owned family offices across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping and reconciliations for client entities
- Providing support to the accounting team to ensure an efficient client service is maintained
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Assisting with the monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with the set-up of new clients entities
- Ensuring all client records are kept accurate and up to date
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required to include cash injections, budgets etc
- Liaising with Auditors to support the audit process
Skills and expertise required:
- CAT/AAT/IAB or qualified through experience
- An additional understanding on US GAAP and LUX GAAP would be beneficial
- Experience in a funds environment would be ideal
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Proactive and solution-focussed approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.