Accountant | Private Wealth (6 - 12 Month Contract)
We have an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join a growing specialist team which caters for the needs of assigned clients. You will also become a technical expert within a trust environment.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Project managing the outsourced accounts process
- Communicating openly with fee earners and external service providers
- Providing ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of processes
Skills and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Current IFRS/UK GAAP knowledge and experience
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Previous client relationship experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav, would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.