Senior Account Manager | Technology Sales
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
Working with passion, integrity, accountability and respect, as well as a firm commitment to delivering innovative, high quality and impactful results for clients, you will manage and maintain customer relationships.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, you will also be responsible for a revenue target for sales to existing customers as well as improving customer satisfaction. As part of this role you will be required to travel globally in the future to visit customers once it is safe to travel.
If you are commercially astute and have exceptional consultancy and communication skills, looking to work in a market-leading firm with a global reach and diverse range of clients, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and acting as an escalation point for customers in the normal course of business
- Regularly communicating and interacting with key contacts and customers to understand and document, issues causing their dissatisfaction or the company’s software and opportunities for additional user or module licences and/or customer-funded consultancy services
- Prioritising and coordinating internal activity to resolve customer issues, working closely with the Managing Director and Global Head of Sales, ensuring effective communication with customers
- Recording, monitoring and managing revenue opportunities, coordinating internal activity required to generate revenue, including proposing commercial terms for internal approval, presenting pricing to customers, interacting with legal to produce required contract documentation
- Maintain good communication with Associate Support Managers to understand where serious customer support issues are in their path to resolution and prevention in the future
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.