Account Manager | Private Equity
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
- Assisting the On-boarding Team with the set-up and take-on process of any new private equity business
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting services delivered to private equity fund clients
- Preparing and reviewing calculations as required by fund documentation team
- Acting as the key person for all client contact and ensuring client queries are resolved efficiently
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience within the finance industry and specifically experience in private equity and fund accounting preparation
- Strong problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times