Account Manager | Private Equity
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
- Assisting the On-boarding Team with the set-up and take-on process of any new private equity business
- Overseeing the day-to-day accounting services delivered to private equity fund clients
- Preparing and reviewing calculations as required by fund documentation team
- Acting as the key person for all client contact and ensuring client queries are resolved efficiently
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience within the finance industry and specifically experience in private equity and fund accounting preparation
- Strong problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.