Key Account Executive | Logistics
Leading as a sector specialist for logistics and fulfillment related solutions, you will manage and develop the strategic and tactical relationship between the company and a designated portfolio of key clients, maximising revenue and profit.
- Proactively managing relationships at a strategic and operational level
- Attending regular meetings with clients
- Promoting a full range of products, services and bespoke solutions to meet client needs
- Leading the development of client solutions gaining maximum profit for the business
- Monitoring and analysing the sales revenue performance of clients within the portfolio
- Actively seeking new clients
- Accurately recording sales activity and visits
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5 years proven experience in a Sales / Client Relationship Management position within a commercial environment
- Valid driving licence
- Proven commercial negotiation skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue to build their marketing career. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, you will work collaboratively to support the Senior Manager and fee earners with the development of new business.