Hosting Infrastructure Services Engineer
You will design, install, administer and optimise Intel based servers and storage components, participating in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responding and resolving issues with server and storage infrastructure
- Monitoring and predicting trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency and reliability
- Leading the planning and implementation of system upgrades, maintenance fixes and vendor supplied patches
- Participating in the on-call out of hours support process
- Acting as a technical lead on projects to transform the existing infrastructure into a private cloud
- Designing and implementing policies, procedures and technologies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 4+ years equivalent work experience in a technical position, responsible for managing server/storage infrastructure and operations
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows server OS (2003=) and VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.5/6.0. VMWare VCP 6.0 Certification is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining HP Proliant series servers and blade systems, including HP Management software SIM and SUM
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.