Reporting to the MLRO, you will act as Business Analyst for the Risk and Compliance function, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. Excellent analytical skills and previous experience in an anti-money laundering role would be ideal. Previous experience implementing systems, tools and controls from a compliance perspective essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of systems and controls in relation to sanctions screening, online training and customer due diligence
- Working with the management team to ensure an effective framework for sanctions screening exists
- Conducting initial Suspicious Activity Reports investigations and liaising with the appropriate authorities, as required
- Assisting with more complex CDD queries
- Support the production of Management Information reports.
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent data interrogation skills
- Good knowledge of Jersey AML/CFT legislation
- Experience with CDD and take-on procedures
- ICA Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Keen to learn and willingness to suggest ways to improve processes
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times