Trainee Trust Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.
- Providing trustee administration for employee benefit trust’s, trusts and companies
- Answering queries from clients and colleagues
- Adhering to agreed service levels and exceeding client’s expectations
- Appling offshore structure knowledge to day-to-day administration tasks
What do you need?
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Willing to commence studying towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.