The profile of a business is very important in attracting the right calibre of people for the organisation. In common with most businesses, Rowlands invests heavily in marketing activity to ensure brand recognition and the attraction of quality candidates.
For your business there may be circumstances when it is more appropriate for the company to remain anonymous and yet still be able to trawl the market for a particular vacancy. This is where Rowlands can be of assistance.
There are many advantages of advertising through Rowlands and these include the following:-
- Confidence – applicants tend to respond more freely to our advertisements knowing that their name and any details will remain confidential until, following discussions with our consultants, they can make a confirmed commitment to progress.
- Cost and time effective – advertisements are prepared for your approval, all applicants are screened, interviewed and shortlisted for your consideration
- Experience – the success of our business is dependent on our ability to draft effective recruitment advertising. The knowledge and experience we have acquired over the years is an additional benefit to your advertising process.
- Confidential - it may be that the recruitment of a new team member is a sensitive one or that you prefer to maintain a lower profile in the local media with regards to recruitment.
- Limit preconceptions – an effective trawling of the market as individuals’ preconceptions do not inhibit their response to available vacancies.
- Accessibility – candidates are able to respond to advertising at anytime and in a number of different ways making a response more likely. Methods include; online application forms, SMS messaging, plus the usual email, fax, telephone and post.
For more details contact our team of Consultants who will be pleased to advise you. You can call on 01534 626777, or alternatively email email@example.com